...I really have an itch to go to Ikea. Yikes! That's seriously scary because I can do some serious damage to our checking account in the store. I'd really like to redo out bedroom and make it more peaceful.
JJ and I spent quite a bit of time this weekend going over our budget and getting our finances in order so that we can save up the money to pay for the girls braces. I found a great online tool at Neobudget that was super helpful. I love that it's envelope based because I've long been a fan of this method but it's difficult at best to have the little envelopes for each category. I love my new 'virtual' envelopes. I think we are definately on track to have credit cards paid off and the braces paid for in the next 2 years. Woohoo! That is if I can just stay away from Ikea.
Spring in Idaho
8 years ago
1 comment:
I love Ikea.. I think about it alot.. I haven't been to the Utah store yet but I miss having one a half hour away.. Let me know when you go!!
Post a Comment