Pages

Friday, February 27, 2009

We're wounded

So yesterday Sage slipped and fell in the bathtub and hurt her right ankle. She was walking on it fine in the morning but the more she used it the more it was hurting her. By the late afternoon she was in tears. I'm 99% sure that it's not fractured and that it's just a mild sprain so I stopped at Walgreens to pick up a small Ace bandage. She said "Mom can you get a cute one?" I told her that I was pretty sure they only can in one color - fleshy brown. She assured me that they come in all sorts of colors but we later determined that she was thinking of Coban. Too funny!

So I get home, check her ankle out and wrap her up and here comes Lindsay, hopping on one foot. Uggghhh! "Mom, my foot hurts and I can't stand on it!" It's the right foot too and so far we cannot figure out what she did too it. At first I was suspicious it was an attention thing but she still will not bear any weight on it. Now they are fighting over that darn Ace bandage....I should have bought two....or better yet....maybe I'll cut it in half!

No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com