For the last several years, JJ has begged and pleaded with me for a pontoon boat. He has a float tube for fishing but being a girl I don't understand what the difference is. Well this year he got his way. I found one the day after Thanksgiving for a VERY good price and so I bought it. I got it at Cabella's and I had it shipped to the store so that he wouldn't see it before it was time. After it came in and I picked it up, Sage and I spent about 1/2 an hour wrapping the silly thing. Our plan was to tell him that I bought the girls a small fuseball table and that I wrapped it and stacked it in the corner. I think that he would have totally fallen for that too! When Sage and I were moving it some of the frame started to break through the box so we went to Plan C and took it to the neighbors house. There it sits here on Christmas morning. I told the neighbor that we'd be over to get it about 10am. Before we wrapped it we pulled the sticker off the box and put it on a piece of paper. We wrapped up that piece of paper so he'd have something to open. I didn't think that it would bring him to tears but it did. He's such a wonderful man and he deserves this. Merry Christmas honey...I love you!
Spring in Idaho
8 years ago
2 comments:
Oh-I love this! He's such a great guy and you're right....he does deserve it! Good job girls!
What a great surprise for your husband. That was great! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment