I had a great birthday! I woke up to JJ in the kitchen baking a cake and fixing me breakfast so I knew it was going to be a good day. I had previously arranged to have the day off because Lindsay went for her big 2 hour eye exam that day so JJ and Sage played hookie too and we spent the day together. It was wonderful!
Lindsay and I went to do a little Christmas shopping and we had lunch at Iceburg. Then we met back at the house because JJ and I had plans to go to dinner with ShaRene and Brian (and Jodie and Glenn) because Brian's birthday is also on the 11th. We went to Tucanos and it was so yummy! Sadly the day went all to quickly but I couldn't think of any better way to spend the day.
2 comments:
Hey I went to dinner with you too!!! You better not forget me EVER again!! ha jk It was fun!
I fixed my post just for you!
Post a Comment