Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

Sage is a Beehive

Sagie is now a beehive! I cannot believe how quickly she has grown into a young woman. Today is her birthday and we have had a very full, busy day. I was able to take the day off and I think the girls enjoyed having me home. We had to get the house cleaned up so she could have a few friends come over and then we had to do a bit of shopping to pick up some stuff for the party. I took her to lunch and she eagerly awaited 2:37 pm so that she could say that she was officially 12 years old. It was darling.


Doesn't her cake look darling??? I wish I could take the credit but when I was trying to frost it I couldn't figure out how to get the coupler in the bag to put the frosting tip on so I called Kendra and she was so wonderful. She ran right over and frosted that little beauty. She is a wonderful friend!

This is Sage with a few of her best buds (Jeade'en, Maddie, Jenna & Riley)



We sang Happy Birthday to her without party hats. Can you believe that she didn't want me to buy her party hats? What kind of party is complete without a party hat? Lame....

Sister Hainsworth also stopped by to bring Sage a bouquet of balloons in the YW colors and welcome her to Beehives. Sage is very excited to be done with Primary and be a part of YW. She has already dove head-first into her Personal Progress. I'm so happy for her. She is such an amazing young lady and I know that she will love YW.

(I didn't think to take a picture until the next morning...ooops!)


No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com