Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Bathroom is done...well amost!



We still need to choose a paint color for the upper walls so that we can put the chair rail on the top of the bead board and get a tp holder but other than that we're done. It was quite the project but it turned out nicely and is a big improvement of the "old" bathroom. The girls have quite a bit more space and thanks to an awesome score at Hobby Lobby they have places to put all of their little stuff. Milo likes it too!

3 comments:

ShaRene Knox said...

LOVE IT!

The Burk Family said...

Oh that looks so pretty!! Could you possibly give me some ideas with my house? I just don't know where to start! I will have to post pictures! Unless you wanted to just come down! hehe

Michelle Colt said...

I love it!!! The floor and the bead board looks awesome!! You guys are so good!!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com