My life. My journal. My scrapbook.
Can I assume we'll have some of these at the family reunion raffle this year? PLEASE?
That's a great idea...I think there will definitely be some for the raffle!
Ditto! They turned out beautiful.
My sister in law is having a party on the 20th of the month if you want to go with me and make a new band!! :) Or I can give you the ladies email address and you can have a party so that I can come to it!!
Post a Comment
Template by BloggerCandy.com
4 comments:
Can I assume we'll have some of these at the family reunion raffle this year? PLEASE?
That's a great idea...I think there will definitely be some for the raffle!
Ditto! They turned out beautiful.
My sister in law is having a party on the 20th of the month if you want to go with me and make a new band!! :) Or I can give you the ladies email address and you can have a party so that I can come to it!!
Post a Comment