Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Man...I'm crappy at this

I haven't blogged much lately...or at all!

I wish that I had something exciting or entertaining to tell you but sadly...I don't.

Life is just busy, busy, busy! I'm getting ready for girls camp, which should be a lot of fun. I'm really looking forward to it and so it Sage. She said that she hasn't looked forward to something this much since we went to Disney World. I'm not sure that girls camp is even on the same plane as girls camp but I think she will enjoy it none the less.

I'm taking our tent trailer (minus JJ) and am hoping and praying that I can get it set up okay by myself. If not Sis. Bollschweiller and I might be out of luck and have to sleep in our cars. That would make for a rough camp!

Today is Father's Day! Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful men in my life but especially to my darling JJ. He's a great dad and I'm grateful to share this parenting journey with him. I thought last Sunday was Father's Day so he got his gifts a week early. That's what you get when your brain gets too full!

No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com