Pages

Monday, February 16, 2009

I'm so sad...

Last week they announced that there would be some boundry realignments within our stake. I knew that we would lose part of our ward but I didn't think that we'd be the part to split. Just a small section of our neighborhood got split but I do know a few people in our 'new' ward.

Today is our 13th wedding anniversary and JJ is being very coy about my surprise. I think he's going to make me wait until 7 tonight because that's what time we got married....the suspence is killing me. I booked us a 1 hour couples massage for this afternoon. I think he's onto me because Lindsay slipped a little with the clues. Either way it's going to be a great day but for now I'm off to work for a few hours!

3 comments:

Jamie H. said...

Happy Anniversary! The massage thing sounds awesome! Enjoy it! We will miss you in the ward, but we'll still get together for freezer meal exchanges, right?!

Ashley said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I found some photos from your wedding a few weeks ago, and man! I had some CRAZY hair! Hahaha....the memories...
Love you guys!

The Kay Family said...

So? What was his surprise!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com