Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

It's Spring Break...how did this happen so quickly? Is it just me or doesn't it seem like Spring Break snuck up on us this year? I didn't even realize it was coming so quickly so I didn't request any time off from work until it was way too late. There's no coverage for any of the shifts so I'm just trying to leave a bit early from work a few days so that I can spend a little more time with the girls.

Lindsay woke up with a fever on Saturday and since it's not really let up after 4 days I figured I'd better take her to the doc to get her checked out. Wouldn't you know it? Apparently scheduling a doctors appointment is the best possible cure for a fever. She still has a cough but she seems to be feeling better.

Sage is taking a tennis camp and seem to be enjoying it. I hope that I can find her another tennis group to sign her up for so that she can continue learning. So far it's pretty much the only sport she has shown much interest in. I told her that if she enjoys it she can pursue it into high school and maybe get a scholarship. She seemed excited about that! Tennis is always something I'd wanted to learn but the opportunity never came up. A few years ago I asked JJ if he wanted to learn and he promptly told me no. Maybe Sagie can be my tennis coach! ;)

No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com