Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2009

For the last couple of weeks we have been working very hard on creating a workable budget so that we can save up enough money to hopefully be able to pay for the girls braces without having to finance any of the cost. As I've been looking over the areas where we spend money I have realized many important things. The first being that we have WAY too much stuff. There are things shoved in every nook and cranny of this house and we have no idea of half of what we actually have.

Sis. Rich gave a great presentation about being organized and it's time for this family to kick it in gear. Perhaps if we have fewer items in our possession it will take us much less time to clean up after ourselves. So today begins a new era for our family. We are moving out the clutter. Maybe I've lost my mind but since I've been blessed with the added challenge of a full-time job somethings got to give and I've decided it's the clutter.

Do you think that the DI would drop off one of those trailers in my driveway for a few days? Oh goodness! I have lost my mind!

I'll keep you posted on our progress!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Hey girly, how is the cleaning out the clutter going?! I am proud of you... Can not wait to hear more details!

Unknown said...

It is a bit strange not seeing you at church. Just Sunday I looked around and thought where is everybody? and then I remembered the split. We are good. I forgot to add you to my blog list so I haven't checked inwith you lately. You do such cute pages. About the clutter, I think the arc will come and pick things up at your house. Clutter is one of my worst enemies.

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com