about 15 times on facebook and a couple of times in blogland so I figured I might as well!
1. I love science!
2. I have an Associate of Science (in Radiographic Science) and someday will have a Bachelor's of Science....told you I like science.
3. I love to digital scrapbook.
4. I am left handed.
5. I love to go camping but only in short spruts (like 2 nights or less)
6. I have been married for 13 years....crazy!
7. I used to love to read until I went to college now I have a hard time sitting still that long.
8. I am a Registered Radiologic Technologist
9. I'm obsessed with bones (duh!)
10. The coolest bone in the human body is the vomer because vomer sounds awesome!
11. I have 2 darling (yet apparently hearing impaired) daughters
12. I have an awesome husband
13. I have an obsession with orange cats and have 2 of them (Libby & Milo)
14. I love to decorate my house even though I don't have much time to do it.
15. My favorite color is PINK!
16. I have 6 siblings (2 brothers and 4 sisters) but I'm the oldest.
17. I love Simon Dewey.
18. I am learning to play the piano
19. I enjoy going to the movies especially if popcorn is in the budget!
20. Popcorn and carmel are my 2 favorite foods!
21. For General Conference I love to make carmen corn.
22. I lost my wedding ring 8 years ago.
23. I'm super frugal and do things that would make you scratch your head (like use vinegar for fabric sofener)
24. I can grind my own wheat and make my own bread
25. I rock at Wii bowling!
Spring in Idaho
8 years ago
3 comments:
I Love it! You're the best!
I did not know you are a lefty! What a fun read! SO where is the vomer...if I dare ask?!
Nikki
PS I am so glad that you moved on to the new ward with me...!
The vomer is in your skull, just behind your nose.
I'm glad that you're in the new ward too!
Post a Comment