Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Work stress

I consider myself very lucky to have such a wonderful, fulfilling job but over the last several months things have been super stressful. Staff tensions, busy days, hurt feelings, tired bodies and endless drama can add up to more than is healthy to deal with.  Overall, I really do love what I do. I love that I get to help people and try to be a bright spot in someone's day. Yesterday, however, it all came to a head and I honestly felt like I couldn't continue doing what I do. It's sometimes just too much. Today things seem brighter and the only place we can go from here up, right? I had a really lovely chat with one of my favorite coworkers and she is such a strong influence on my life. I'm thankful for her and thankful for each new day that I get to move forward helping my patients. Better attitude = Better work environment. If that doesn't work, I bet I can get a job mucking stalls. :)

No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com