Pages

Friday, August 29, 2014

See. Life is good.

Just yesterday I was feeling like my job doesn't matter much and then I had the opportunity to help so many amazing people both in the hospital and out. I had the most hilarious patient in the morning and met the sweetest little old lady in the afternoon and then got to help a color guard member who was having an anaphylactic reaction due to a bee sting. I've never given and epi injection before - not that it was hard - but I'm thankful for my medical training because it made the whole thing less scary. It feels good to make a difference and for those 3 sweet people I think it did.  Heavenly Father truly does place necessary opportunities in our paths and sends us such amazing revelation at the exact moment we need it. What a blessing!

No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com