Seriously? It's back to school time already? This summer doesn't even feel like it happened and I can only imagine how my kids feel. They were so busy with camps and activities that they didn't get much free time.
My goodness I cannot believe how fast my children have grown! They were such sweet little girls and were always smiling and laughing. They are still pretty amazing but now they are both in high school - and snotty - and busy - and moody - and busy - and teenagers!
They're quite beautiful though and for all the tears, gray hairs and stress on a mothers soul I wouldn't have had it any other way. I love them and am thankful that they are mine for all eternity!
Lindsay will be in 9th grade this year and is looking forward to being on the yearbook staff. I think she is mildly excited about band but more so than she lets on. She is my silent observer - doesn't say a lot but takes a lot in, unless its me asking her to say unload the dishwasher or clean her room.
Sage will be...hold on, I need a tissue for this one...a junior! What??? She is really excited to be able to drive herself (and her sister) to school this year. She is co-section head of the upper woodwinds in the marching band this year and she will be taking several concurrent credit classes. I don't know how she is going to make it all fit into her days but she's resourceful and will figure it out.






No comments:
Post a Comment