Over the last several months I've been using a great online tool to manage our finances and we are saving more money than ever before. It's called NeoBudget. Check it out! http://www.neobudget.com/
It's an amazing computer-based envelope budgeting program (which sounds way more complicated than it is). It's super affordable too ($25/year) and just for sharing the info on my blog I get one month free!
If you have any questions....just ask!
Spring in Idaho
8 years ago
3 comments:
sounds great, I think I would like to try it... how did you get started on it? Is there a free trial plan?
Yes there is a 1 week free trial but if you visit their website you can see all the details. There's a video or two there but if you have any questions, just email me. :)
Nice to hear from you! How is your family?
Haha! When I first read this I thought it said "NO budget!" haha I'm a loser.
love ya!!!
Post a Comment