Last night Lindsay and I had a spur of the moment Mommy-Daughter date to the movies to see G Force. Save your money and wait until it comes to the dollar theater or even to video. I hate it when I spend full price for a crummy movie. The previews made it look really funny and there were a few good parts but mostly it was a typical, predictable kid movie. Darn it!
I had a great time with Lindsay though. We sat almost to the top of the theater, not because it was full my any means, but because then we had a full view of the whole room. I think that Lindsay was a bit bored too because she kept leaning over to tell me little things that had nothing to do with the movie, like that Jaede'en's glasses broke, that they had a lot of speakers in the room, that she had to go to the bathroom, etc.
On the way home she fell asleep in the car and I, being a nice mom, carried her into the house. I don't know how much longer I can carry her. She weighs 72 pounds. When did my little babies get so big?
Spring in Idaho
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment