Tyler was dying to be one of th big kids and really wanted to ride the motorcycle. It was a little big for him and Dennis was a bit worried that he was a bit young but in less than 5 minutes he had it down and rode all over the place. What a go-getter!
The Browers had rigged up this bathroom with a tarp and an old bedside commode. This is Justin using the facilities with the door (aka tarp) open.
JJ taught Lindsay how to drive the 4-wheeler and she loved every second of it!
The kids and I were walking down the their "beach" to see what they'd been up to and as we got closer we realized that the sheep hearders in the area had tied up their horses right at the spot where you can get to the river. The horses were tied up but the donkeys were not. When we got closer to them the donkeys came up the bank and stood like this on the trail. I thought it was interesting how they stood blocking the road. I guess that must be part of their job.
Looking across the river you can see some of the ga-zillion sheep that had.
Sage, Savannah and Paige were practically inseparable the whole weekend.
My Sagie
My girls are just so darling...especially when Lindsay's in a funk.
My girls...Take 2. We only got a partial smile out of LouLou.
We had a really great time even though it was so hot. It was nice to get away from town for a while and we all enjoyed riding on the Brower's 4-wheelers, especially Lindsay. That would be a very fun investment. JJ and I went on quite the ride with Dennis and Rachel. We probably road about 20 miles but the view was awesome. I forgot to take my camera but Rachel took a picture of JJ and I overlooking a really beautiful valley. When she sends it to me I'll post it too!
I have a really cool video of the sheep actually crossing the river but I'm having a hard time getting it to upload (it's a big file). I'll keep working on it and hopefully I can get it to work.
This was our first trip away in the tent trailer and even though I thought we'd never make it driving between Boise and Mt. Home on the freeway we had a great time. I learned how to drive with a trailer, which is something I've never done, and I even drove the whole way home. JJ was very patient with me even though I probably drove him completely batty. I am very neurotic when it comes to freeway driving without a trailer, so you can imagine how nervous I was with, but he didn't say a word and was very patient with me. It was good training for next weekend when we head to our family reunion in Eastern Idaho.
3 comments:
I am not sure where savanna puts all those marshmallows. Looks like you had a great time.
You're coming to East Idaho?!?!?!? WHat!?!?!? DId you get britt's invite? I didn't forget the flute...my aunt is still looking for it...great. She has been avoiding my calls, I'm going to make britt go over and look for it cause she is friendly with my aunt...
I'm so glad you guys had so much fun!
Post a Comment