Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt

I love Easter. I missed it last year because it just happened to be the weekend after my surgery and I was completely out of it. I took lots of pictures this year! Kendra set up a fabulous glow-in-the-dark egg hunt for the kids last year and this year she go graciously invited us again. It was fun. Kendra and I spread the Easter eggs all over their backyard and then when it was good and dark we set the kids loose with a flashlight and a bag and they had a great time. Too bad I couldn't get any pictures of the actual egg hunt. Here some of the highlights.

Deep thoughts...

Ugghh....after Easter I'm going on a diet.

What a stud? I mean it....what at stud!

Grant felt the urge to hide.

Lindsay was the winner of a fabulous chocolate bunny.

Perhaps she's had a bit too much sugar.


Love the headlight Glenn!

Sierra after the loot.
Sage being cheesy like always!
Lindsay and her stash.

Violet....you're turning Violet! Hehe! Kendra had these funny flashlights that turned everything purple. I think that the moms had way more fun with these than the kids did.

No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com