Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Day

Sage's Loot from the Easter bunny
Lindsay's loot from the Easter bunny.

The collective loot

The girls in their Easter attire


Lindsay looking a bit scary

Then being cute

I love this picture of Sage. She's amazing.

Cute but sassy.






What a darling angel. Notice she's still wounded but she
sports the Ace bandage well don't you think?

Me being silly like Sage.

It's not quite as cute when it's your mom rolling around
on the floor in her church clothes but hey I tried!


Check out the volume in my hair! I love it!

JJ looks very serious here but I think he's half asleep.

I swear that we did not serve alcohol with Easter dinner but Phil's looking like he had a great time eh? Maybe ham has triptophan too?


We've had a marvelous Easter. We went to church and then had Phil and Jo over for dinner. We took a quick walk around the neighborhood. Lindsay is watching Annie. JJ is napping. Sage is reading and I'm blogging. I think it's a perfect day to be outside so Sage and I are going to go for a bike ride before it starts getting dark outside.

4 comments:

Big Smile said...

Guacamole Deviled Eggs:
12-14 hard boiled eggs
2 large ripe avocados
1/2 small red onion (finely chopped)
2 T cilantro (finely chopped)
1 jalapeƱo (finely chopped)
2 tsp lemon or lime juice
1/4- 1/2 tsp salt
cayenne pepper or paprika(for garnish)

Cut eggs in half length wise, remove yolks to a mixing bowl, set whites aside. Add the rest of the ingredients to the mixing bowl with the yolks. Mix well. (I used a fork, but a hand mixer might work faster)
Oh I just thought that some garlic powder might be good in this recipe also!
They were sooooo yummy! Enjoy!

Nicole said...

How fun, I can not believe how grown up your girls are looking... I still have a very young imagine of them in my head! Very pretty girls!

The Kay Family said...

I didn't even notice her bandage on Sunday. The girls are so adorable! Our Easter was not fun at all. Oh well, we'll try again next year.

paula said...

The girls look so grown up. How is that possible?

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com