I've never posted a Throw Back Thursday - ever. These little punkin heads (and that one big punkin head) are my whole world. This picture was taken in 2007 on our first day in Disney World. We had such a marvelous time that trip and we are taking the kids - and Grandpapa - back for Spring Break this year. It's not been the best timing with Lindsay's foot surgery but with only a few more years with the girls at home we felt it was in our best interest to take the trip now. I hope that it won't be too horrible for Lindsay and that she will be recovered enough to withstand all the walking the trip will entail.
When we went to Disney World the first time we had many long days in the park but you know, the girls didn't fight one time from the minute we landed in Orlando until touched down in Salt Lake City on the return trip. I know it seems impossible but they really enjoyed their time there and enjoyed each other. Yes, you read that correctly. Sage and Lindsay. My Sage. My Lindsay. Did not fight with each other for 4 WHOLE days.
I'm really looking forward to going back. We will have 5 full days in the park - and maybe an evening on the first day we get there, depending on how tired we are. I'm hopeful for an amazing time and anxious to make more memories with my favorite ladies in the whole world. They are amazing and even though they fight like every other set of siblings, I couldn't ask for better kids. They make me a very proud mama and no matter what happens in the world, no matter what successes or failures I may have in this life, I know without a doubt that they know that I love them.
No comments:
Post a Comment