A little late I know but I didn't quite make it until midnight so it doesn't really feel like a new year yet. I thought that it would sink in the first time I had to write the date down but that didn't do it either. Oh well!
I've made a couple of small resolutions this year! I think they are easy enough to stick to so I'm feeling quite optimistic about the whole goal situation.
#1 I vow to always take the stairs if I am able (meaning if I don't have to take the portable xray machine with me). There are so many times during the day that I take the stairs up one or 2 flights or worse.....take the elevator going down. Horrible I know. Yesterday I had my first big test. I got called in and had to transport my own patient. Wouldn't you just know it...they were on the 4th floor. I did it! I went up all 4 flights of stairs and had to stop outside the patient floor to catch my breath. Pathetic, but I did it. :)
#2 I vow to not spend any money in the St. Luke's cafeteria for 2010. This one will be a bit trickier for me because I eat there a lot. I think I will have a lot more money in the bank if this resolution works. I'm not optimistic but I am going to try my hardest.
#3 The last resolution is to study the Preach My Gospel manual with my family. This was one of the ward goals that the bishop challenged us to. We are going to study 1 chapter each week, and work on completing a small goal as a family. There are only 13 chapters so we'll be done by the first part of April! Easy Peasy...Lemon Sqeezey!
Spring in Idaho
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment