and my resolutions are still holding. I didn't eat in the cafeteria once this whole week. I can't believe it! I am also still taking the stairs. This might be a bit easier than I thought.
It was such a busy week for us. Not really a lot going on but we were all so tired from trying to get back into the swing of things. Lindsay started her vision therapy this week and so far so good. I think we will be able to settle down into a regular routine for her. I just hope that it works. She uses the computer to do her therapy so I seriously need to find the desk top for her. This computer room seems to be the dumping ground for anything that doesn't have a home and for the things that certain people (I won't name name) around here don't know what to do with. I'd love to have a cute, bright, well organized office. Maybe that will be my project for today. I'll keep you posted!
Spring in Idaho
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment