Pages

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Happy Saturday....

Boy it's been a busy day! We had way too many things on our to-do list and it's way too late in the day to get the accomplished.

This mmorning the girls had dress rehearsal for the Primary Program tomorrow. Then we had to rush to Lindsay's basketball game (we were a couple of minutes late...oops!). After the BB game we decided to run into town to buy the girls each a laundry hamper for their rooms. I am so tired of the dirty laundry that seems to blanket their rooms. Libby also has a tendenacy to confuse a pile of laundry with her litter box (stupid cat) so we really need to keep the clothes picked up before she gets it on the carpet.

We also had to go to the grocery store but because we were starving and because Texas Roadhouse smelled so good and because we still had a gift card from last Christmas and because JJ had it in his wallet we had a fabulous lunch first! I love Texas Roadhouse!

I cannot believe how incredibly expensive food has gotten. It seems like the prices on some things have doubled. One pound of butter was $3.09. Last time I was there it was $2.00. It's crazy and I'm just thankful that we have good jobs so that we can pay for all of the groceries we need to feed our family.

On a brighter note, JJ just finished installing a second shelf in the laundry room so hopefully I can utilize that space a bit better. The room is so small and we so much stuff in there. I've been reading several decorating blogs lately and have found some super cute laundry room decor iteas on the cheap so I'm in the beginning stages of planning that room. I need to watch for some cute baskets to put on the shelves now and decide on a paint color for the room. I'd like to brighten it up a bit.

Enough rambling for one night..... :)

No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com