I cannot believe that it is already November. That means only 53 days until Christmas!
We had big plans to finally get the siding on the shed but it's raining and so now JJ is going to have to take a day off work to get it done. So instead we took down all of the Halloween decorations (didn't waste any time did I???) and we cleaned up the front flower beds and JJ hosed down the front of the house to get rid of all of the dust and cobwebs that we were saving for the trick-or-treaters. Hehe! Now I've got to find something fallish to put out front to make the house look nice until we can put up the Christmas decorations, which is not happening until at the very least, December 1st. Please do not throw anything at me for this next comment! I know I'm a bit of a scrouge but for as much as I like Christmas and all of the beautiful sites, I get a little tired of red and green and by the day after Christmas it's all down too!
Since it's raining Lindsay and I are going to go into town and see if we can find some fabric to make her some new bedding. She always seems to get Sage's leftovers and she never, ever complains about it. It's time to do her room. I think that we'll probably paint (probably not this weekend) and add some shelving in her room. Hopefully we can find just the right fabric and hopefully it's on sale!
Until next time....
Spring in Idaho
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment