Pages

Friday, October 24, 2008

Woohoo...It's Friday!

I have today off work and I'm so excited but I have a lot going on! Ashley is here from IF so we are going to hang out and probably go see HSM3 since the girls are out of school. I have a lunch date with my friend Les, which will be fun and then I have to swing by work because it's one of my co-workers last days and he had yesterday off so I didn't get the chance to say goodbye. I'm very sad that they are leaving. It was quite fun working with Robert.



Last night Kendra and I went visiting teaching for the first time in a few months. Grant said that we wouldn't go it we were paired together and so far we're only at 50%. Does that mean that he was right? We got a change of sisters and now we are visiting the Relief Society President so I guess that means we'd better step it up a notch, eh?



Last night's lesson was on Gender as an Essential Characteristic and I realized that we, as children of God were waiting in Heaven for Christ to create Earth for us and that this is not the first time we have waited for Christ's return. As we were in Heaven we waited for him to complete his work both creating the Earth and completing his mortal ministry. Interesting huh? Maybe it's silly but it really struck me as being valid and very important. You can read the article here.

Lindsay has her first basketball game tomorrow and I'm very excited! She is really loving BB. I'll take the camera tomorrow and take some pictures.

No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com