I guess I thought I was better about posting! Ooops!
Life is crazy buzy as ever but we cannot complain. We are very blessed!
We just celebrated Lindsay's 9th birthday. I don't know where the time went but my little bitty baby is growing up so fast. We had lots of family come out for dinner and we had a great time. The weather was horrible and it even snowed! JJ took some video of the weather. As soon as I find the memory stick for the camera, I'll try to remember to post it!
We had a great day at church today and I learned so much. I hope that the sisters learn as least something in Relief Society when I teach. I'm afraid that I'm not a very good teacher but I'm trying. I have to teach next week so I need to get a jump on my lesson rather quickly.
One of my visiting teachers just bought a new house outside of the ward boundaries and I'm so sorry that they'll be leaving. She's been such a wonderful friend to me. She comes every month, almost without fail, and she usually brings me some sort of goody. I'll miss her a lot.
I'm going to try to post at least 3 times this week.....hold me accountable eh?
Spring in Idaho
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment