Pages

Monday, October 20, 2008

Lindsay started Basketball

Tonight was Lindsay's first experience with basketball and she had a great time! The kids learned how to dribble and how to pass the ball and then they started shooting baskets. It took her a little bit to get a hang of it but she made 5 or 6. Not too bad for one lesson. She did get hit in the forehead with a ball and we had a few tears but she recovered quickly. I'm definately going to have to take my camera and record her a bit. She'll love that (the mother says sarcastically)!

I'm getting a cold again. I had one last week and by Friday I felt so much better and thought that I was on the mend but by Sunday afternoon it was clear that the cold was back....darn it!

Tonight someone left some goodies and a Halloween Phantom on our front porch. It was sweet! We got Boo'd a couple of weeks ago so this will be fun to spread around too.

I cannot believe how quickly this month is going by. We still need to get our pumpkins and go to the corn maze. We just haven't had any time to do it and on Saturday the corn mazes are so crowded, plus this weekend I'm on call on Saturday and Sunday. Maybe we can go on Friday?

No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com