Pages

Friday, May 22, 2009

My big excuse for not updating my blog.....been workin' in the yard!

Most of the front of our house. There's not much to look at on the otherside of the driveway.

This is the front flower bed


Here's the flower bed in front of the swing...notice we took down the railing.


Our handy work around the tree.


Part of the garden....do our "trellises" look familiar?

Both raised beds. You are looking at 10 tomato plants, beans, cantelope, onions, garlic, lettuce, cilantro and (hopefully) jalepenos. I can't wait for August to reap the bounty.

4 comments:

Sondra said...

Oh fun! I didn't know you have a blog. I am a total blogger - not much at face book. Your house lookes fabulous! Very cute and so do your flower gardens and veggie gardens. WOW!! Great job! I'm glad your family is doing great! I love technology and it's way to keep in touch with people you love. :-) Take Care!

Unknown said...

Cool idea for the trelis thing. I can't wait either until fall harvest of yummy stuff.

The Kay Family said...

very clever trellis...the yard looks great and it was fun to visit with you tonight. You'll have to "ride by" again when you can stay longer.

ShaRene Knox said...

Hard work pays off. Wow!! It looks just beautiful and I can see
it all the time :)

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com