One of the things that I love most about the fall is Friday night football games and of course the half-time show. This week Kuna played against Sky View. Kuna football has an amazing tradition of lighting off fireworks with each touchdown and then the cheerleaders do push-ups for each point on the score board. They did plenty of push-ups on Friday.
During the halftime show Averi (Mr. Kralls wife), J and I climbed up on the top deck of the press box to watch the show and get a video. It was such a fun angle to view the world.


Our darling Sage is one of the drum majors this year. It's been a learning experience for her for sure. It's definitely not been as easy as she thought it would be but I'm proud of her for putting her labels out there.

Lindsay is absolutely thriving in band this year. She has made some great friends and is enjoying her section.

On Saturday Kuna hosted the 3rd Annual Kuna Marching Invitational. It was wonderful day although it started out very chilly. Kuna performed in exhibition - meaning they didn't compete for a trophy but they did get scored - they would have taken 1st place. I'm so proud of these kids and always in awe of their talent.



No comments:
Post a Comment