I'm so far behind in blogland and am just now getting around to scrappig Lindsay's birthday pictures. She is so excited to be 10 years old. It's the best yet for her. We had a wonderful day with Grandma Judy and Papa Wade and Tao. We went to lunch at Fuddrucker's (Lindsay's choice) and then we went to see Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs. We even had a visit from Phil & Jo. Lindsay's favorite part of the day was simply "Everything". What a goof!




4 comments:
Your blog is so cute! I was waiting for an update! and waiting... and waiting... and I was so excited to see that you had one today!
Then I was going down and looking at all of your cute pictures and then I paused and thought "hey, how did she get all her stuff to show up on MY blog?!?!?!?" And then I realized you didn't we just have the same background! I am the biggest dork in the WORLD!!!
Happy Late B-day to Linds....Papa Wade looks like he's been up in the mountains a little too long. Tell everyone hello from us! We love you guys....
I've been waiting for updates too. I just love Lindey-Lou! What cute pictures!
I noticed that we have the same background....too funny!
Paula you crack me up but I totally agree. It was very nice to actually spend some time with Wade. We usually don't see much of him.
Hi ShaRene!
Post a Comment