Just when I thought I was on the mend I woke up this morning at 3am feeling worse than ever. My throat feels like I have a cactus stuck down there and my chest feels like there's a rhino sitting on top of it. Uggghhh!!! I'm just ready to feel back to normal. I figured since I've had a sore throat for 7 days now that maybe I'd better go to the doctor just to make sure that I don't have strep throat. I saw a PA and she took one look at me and said, "It's not that red, you have a virus." That was pretty much the end of the conversation. I was irritated. Maybe it's because I hoped that she could make me feel better and QUICK!
So I ran to Wal*Fart to pick up some more cough drops and a few quick groceries and ended up spending $130 on food. What the heck!?
We had dinner and now I'm ready to veggitate and watch a little TV and turn in early. I hope that I feel better tomorrow....I hate missing work!
Spring in Idaho
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment