Pages

Friday, December 26, 2008

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

We had such a wonderful day yesterday! The girls enjoyed their gifts (well we all did) and we had a wonderful breakfast here with all the local family! It was just a great day! We played a lot of games and the girls had a blast playing with Grandpa. They must have played Uno for hours. They always have a good time with him. We played Wii and Wii fit and I must say it does much more for your muscles than I ever imagined. I really like the hula hoop game. Dad helped me hook the Wii up to the internet so I was able to download Super Mario Bros. 3. That has to be the very best video game ever invented. Now if I could just remember where to find all of those wistles! ;)


Last night we went over to Brandi's for prime rib and smoked turkey. The food was delicious and the company was great! The kids had a good time, especially the boys. They are growing so fast and it's fun to see their own little personalities starting to shine through.


Last night my dad set up all of his photo equipment and we did a little impromptu photo shoot in the living room. Sage ate it up like no tomorrow. She's such a ham in front of the camera. I'll upload some of the photos next time I sign in from my laptop. In the meantime here are the pages of Lindsay's baptism from last year.


Enjoy!





No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com