Pages

Saturday, May 3, 2008

2 New Pages



Here are a couple of new pages I made using Shabby Princess' New Promise Collection. Isn't it cute? I love the SP stuff! Marcia - no these aren't quick pages....I actually did them myself!
I cannot believe that I didn't post at all during the month of April! We spent most of our spare time working in the back yard. We got our sprinkler system put in thanks to our neighbor and our home teachers. We also build 2 garden boxes out of retaining wall block. They are 4' x 9' and we are looking forward to the warmer weather so that we can get our garden in. I already have 5 tomatoe plants that I'm nurturing along on my kitchen counter. Mom bought me 2 of them and JJ got the other 3 from work because someone refused a shipment. The pots are cracked but they are still thriving. I hope that we have tons of tomatoes to can and to eat. There's nothing better than a home grown tomatoe. Don't you think?
I am feeling mostly back to my old self since my surgery. I actually feel much better most of the time but I still am having a bit of a problem with some bloating. Thanks to my heating pad it's usually short lived. Overall, I'm very glad that I had the surgery and I would highly recommend it if you suffer from chronic reflux.
I'm getting ready to take a trip to SLC to see my friend Marcia. I'm taking Kellen (another friend from xray school), Sage & Lindsay with me. Kellen is from Kenya and is a hoot! It should be a very interesting trip! I'll post some pictures after I get back.
Well I'm off to the grocery store. I'm doing a once-a-month cooking group and I'm going to get everything cooked and in the freezer before the exchange in a couple of weeks. At least that is the plan.

No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com