I have this very old, reclaimed window frame that I've hung on my walls in several of the places we've lived. It's falling apart and very rustic looking and for many years I've not really known what to do with it but I didn't want to get rid of it. JJ has so wonderfully made me a new frame that is sturdy. I've wanted to hang it above my sofa in the living room because that wall is so large I felt that I needed something substantial to fill that space. Well after months and months of 'going to' I've finally figured out what do put in each of the spaces within the frame. I scrapbooked photos of our family, the Boise temple and the Savior. Here are the 6 images I've done. I'll be sure to post a photo once the project is completely assembled and hung on the wall. I created the pages using Angie Briggs' Sweet Words kit.
1 comment:
I love the pictures and the idea that you have. I bet it will look awsome!!! I hope that you have had a great Christmas, and a good New Year! Good luck with your project! What a beautiful family you have...
Post a Comment